Monday, January 25, 2010

Discreet Epipen Carrier Recommended Epipen Carriers/holders/cases?

Recommended Epipen carriers/holders/cases? - discreet epipen carrier

Recently, he was suffering from an allergy, diagnosed with fruits and vegetables and my reactions were so severe that we carry now 2 Epipen me.

I ordered a support (leg care buddy OMAX) and seemed most comfortable and discreet, but never received the order and my attempts to contact OMAX Care, were unsuccessful. It seems that the product is no longer a viable option.

Has anyone recommendations for similar undertakings discreet lightweight and comfortable? Ideally, it would be good to bring a EpiPen with me the whole day, without inviting the obvious question of attention and questions.

Thanks in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment