Monday, February 22, 2010

My Baby Was Born On Feb 4 2010 What Is His Birthstone I Freakin Miss My Husband.. What Are The Chances Of Him Coming Home?

I freakin miss my husband.. what are the chances of him coming home? - my baby was born on feb 4 2010 what is his birthstone

My husband is in the Marines, who is currently in Bahrain and the opening scheduled for early February 2010. He left in June 2009. I am 35 weeks pregnant and due 7th January .. During this time he left, we have said from time to time (by the members of the family and my husband command) that there is a possibility that you can go home for the child's birth or thereafter.

Platoon my husband with another woman gave birth last week (it provided the first 2 weeks), but her husband was allowed to go home for the vacation of 10 days once the baby is born back. The other was actually said 4 weeks, before he be able to go home 2 days before the due date and had a ticket in advance would be, but his wife had their child has been changed.

ThoMarines you with military experience, or more precisely, what is the possibility that my husband can come home? I personally think that if you come home for a birth that my husband would leave too, but I'm not in the Marine Corps, and of course, sure. The other couple had their third child, and this is our first time. You are not in a combat zone to do and that the training missions, and after my husband "boring sh (t, nothing important."

No comments:

Post a Comment