Tuesday, February 23, 2010

What Is The Weird Plastic Around Sausages Strange Odor Found In The Apartment, PLEASE HELP!!!?

Strange odor found in the apartment, PLEASE HELP!!!? - what is the weird plastic around sausages

We have recently discovered a mouse in our apt. Care of wine and put sticky traps. About one or two days later, a mouse out of the head near the dishwasher. So, I started in a sticky trap and threw it. The strange thing is the mouse and looked very bad, so it was no problem to remove.

A few days after this incident, the maintenance of the new wine and traps plastic box .. I'm not sure that for mice or insects, because the openings in the case seems weak. They also threw a pink / red cylinder block ish ... This kind of looked like a sausage? She said it was poison.

I am concerned about my health. So far, I called the office and said they would send someone to take a look. OfThis time I feel very dizzy. What if I "found nothing".

The nature of the smell reminds me of a combination of permanent markers, dry erase, perhaps the cleaning solution or gas ... someone please help. If the maintenance claim nothing from my house, it's wrong that I am, you hear me? What causes this smell?

No comments:

Post a Comment